Monday, November 11, 2013

Momentum, meet illness

I'm a wicked bad procrastinator. I admit it freely, and I really try to guard against it. I make plans, give myself goals, and attempt to meet them. It helps when I have momentum though, when the ball is rolling and I can just roll with it.

I recently decided to put my nose to the grindstone in a serious way, especially now that I finished work on my degree and have moved to a new, shiny locale. I was getting back into the swing of things, my creative juices flowing, kinky ideas floating through my head, and I was super excited!

Then it hit. I got sick, and for the last week (and some change) have been attempting to crawl back to feeling human, and having a working brain. It's really hard to write when your brain isn't working!

I'm back now (mostly), and this interruption has not dulled my excitement for the stories that are ready to be told! Lady of the Pack will continue to roll right along, and I look forward to Feeding the Beast coming out later this year!

No comments: